1/08/2012

Weekend review


Somebody is eating twice as much as she was before! I swear she is a bottomless pit just like her dad. Why oh why didn't I inherit this gene too?

For all of you wondering where I got my marvelous sweats/dress pants, the answer is JCPenney's. They only cost about $25 and didn't stretch out like I was expecting. #victoryforthelazys

We had a nice weekend just doing random stuff and enjoying the comfort of home. I've managed to keep the house relatively neat and tidy which deserves a medal in my mind (hey don't laugh) and the weather is still unreal so this may just be the best January of my life. Usually at this time I am stuck in a rut working, eating, and sleeping all mopey like because the weather is the worst and its always dark out. There is just no time for that this year!

Also, since I've been so impressive already, I just wanted to share that I've also got my Christmas decorations down. Not necessarily put away because that is a project in itself, but down and no longer in my face. In was starting to feel ridiculous.

Let the work week begin!




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/09/2012

    I had a pair of pants like your penny's ones years ago, they were great but the undergarments were a challenge.
    And as for the big appetite, that's hilarious, how many times a day does she eat and how is it affecting her sleep?
    Yes, I think it has been the best january of my life too. Your Grandpa remembers a jan. 1 in the '40's where a picture was taken of him in shirtsleeves. . .and that's about it.
    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete