1/04/2012

Midweek Confessions

Linking up for another Midweek Confessions...


I worked out again for the first time (in two weeks... aka forever) on Tuesday but it doesn't really count because it was just stretching. So today I worked out super hard but then ate like crap. I will never have a perfect day, but can't I just get a little closer than the complete other side?



 I bought these new dress pants that are like sweatpants in that they have no zipper or button... just elastic and some nice comfy stretch. Not the kind of stretch that just ends up looking sloppy though; it's the kind where I want to wear them every day and then just leave them on when I get home with a comfy sweatshirt and slippers. I recommend them. But seriously...sweatpants to work? Yes please always.


I have my heater cranked at work all the time. People walk in and immediately turn around and walk out because they feel like they can't breathe. Did I mention that my line of work is customer service so its not just me hanging out in there all day? Sorry...everyone... for keeping a nice hot sauna all day that makes me feel sleepy and content. I could just cover up and snooze in there. Dreamy.


I'm so desperate to get organized that I have like 35 apps/accounts/calendars/to do lists around me and its more work to keep them organized than it is to just take the steps to be organized. Pick one, lady. Nothing is helpful if they are all open with different options, schedules, and notes. Chaos I tell you. Overwhelming chaos.


Isn't she the cutest thing?  Even blurry, she's still pretty cute.

Christmas decorations are still up. I spent hours cleaning my house around them instead of just taking them down. Let's just hope it gets done before Valentine's day.

We are all halfway through the week! Love when we are over the hump.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/05/2012

    Where did you get the sweatpant/dress pants?? They sound AMAZING!!!

    I love your comment on the organization...I'm right there with ya. Not with the apps cuz I'm like a cave person and don't have an Ianything (Iphone, Ipad, nada) BUT I do have lists everywhere and I even try to hang them up on my fridge to stare me in the face but then it looks like too much work so I make another list that looks like less work and then do research on organizing but the whole time everything stays in it's messy place! That made me smile reading that section.

    As for the working out section....you gotta start somewhere. Once you get back to working out regularly, you won't want to eat like crap (as much) cuz you worked so hard but you can't expect to change everything all at the same time. Give yourself credit for what you do :)

    AND....my Christmas decorations are still up too so no worries!

    JenR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen totally stole the words right out of my mouth...

    PLEASE share where you found the magic sweat/work pants. Must.have.

    And, I am 100% the same way about the organization -- I spend WAY more time working on my "home organization notebook" than actually organizing my home. Haha.

    Glad to hear so many people still have their Christmas decorations up!

    Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete