12/29/2011

Midweek Confessions


Linking up...

I'm completely into the show "One Tree Hill" and it makes me feel like a high schooler again. The drama (theirs, not mine) and the cute boys make it good, and the fact that there is like 60 more episodes makes it better. I do love a series.

I'm not related to that crazy lady
While its so fun having a tablet, I do feel cooler after all, I haven't really used it a lot and feel completely stupid whipping it out in public. One time it came in quite handy: waiting for Mike in the car when Jo was sleeping and I knew it was going to be over five minutes, Sudoku made that time just fly by. 

I have a gift left to wrap. How does this happen?? Christmas is over, my birthday is over. But then again I wouldn't have to wrap my own present so that is irrelevant. Anyways, I have a legitimate reason...this time... The gift was wrapped with another one and I didn't notice it so now it (they) is unwrapped but not ready to be given to the correct person. Does that even make sense?

Did somebody say presents??

I like white wine and I'm not afraid to admit it! So the confession part? I really don't like red wine. It's just not good and I don't care to acquire it... I'd rather just enjoy the cheap white wine and call it good. 

I get to pretend that I don't care about something that I really do/did care about and it's going to be pretty fun (note the sarcasm). I love rejection! Who's with me?

Stop talking about serious things. Me and Grampa are bored.

It shouldn't matter to me that so many people may read my blog but only a few follow it, but it does. Why do I care? I don't always, but then I love blogging and its just fun to know who is reading. Don't be anonymous. I just admitted that I want to know you/know you are reading. That ain't no small thang!

I'll stop with the southern accent if you follow me ;). Ok just kidding about that but seriously.

Better quit while I'm ahead.

Somebody tell her that she's not ahead.

1 comment:

  1. love it! and I'm uber jealous of your tablet.

    ReplyDelete