11/06/2011

Sweet Swingin' Time

Even though the wind was blowing like 100 mph, the sun was relatively out and the temperature was relatively nice. You can't pass this up in November. Plus, I found the hat and mittens that Grandma got Josie and couldn't resist.

Pregaming it at home before the big event.

We walked to the park that is about 3 blocks away (Buckley included!) and were the only ones there. Does this surprise me? No because I'm really not kidding about this wind. Walking to the park was ok but walking back was ridiculous. I think all three of us felt that we were fighting a battle... I think we won...?


Josie was all about the swing. I stuffed the blankets in the back and gave a little push.
 

 Get this. This park does not have a slide. What the what?? Lame. Sorry Josie, next time, different park.

I LOVE LAZY DAYS... :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/06/2011

    So cute all bundled up but I bet that wind didn't make her giggle. Can't believe she's swinging already, but can see why she'd love it. Also can't wait for her to be swinging on our cabin deck.
    love
    mom

    ReplyDelete