10/30/2011

Weekend review

We got a new patio door:

I made some delish mac and cheese from scratch that took about...15 minutes. Seriously good. And not even bad for you.

We made a Thanksgiving-like dinner. It included turkey, stuffing, our famiy's favorite bread roll things, and mashed up cauliflower (review: good, but does not replace potatoes). Dessert was blondies but they did not turn out. boo.

Turkey chef himself:

Some parts of today were tough for this little cutie pie, but look at her, can you even be mad for more than 1 second? Pigtails, tutu, huge grin. Perfect.

Grammy's loving her some Josie time... great weekend!

And just for fun, this is my favorite picture. Why, you ask? Because I love seeing my house full of family! And this view made me just smile. Plus we always forget to use these hooks, so it's nice to see them used. I'm a weirdo, admittedly.

On to another week!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/31/2011

    Love, Love love the pix of Josie in pig tail and smiling. And have almost finished the Blondies, was such a nice Sunday.
    love
    mom
    p.s. - nic pix, great meal, and lovely door!

    ReplyDelete