10/31/2011

Blue bird singing in the dead of night...

Take these broken wings and learn to fly. All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arrive.

What moment? The moment to shine in her fancy new costume.
Happy Halloween!




The quality isn't awesome, but you get the idea. She stayed in the costume for about 5 minutes. Good enough for me and the camera. :)



Real blue birds fly, so fly she did. I think it made it more realistic for her. I could practically hear her saying "why the heck do I look like a bird instead of a baby. You people are strange".


Oh dearie dear, you have no idea how much you will love Halloween in the years to come. I can feel it. I think I have some learning to do on that good ole' sewing machine before I'm ready for more!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/31/2011

    That costume was perfect for a 4 month old, much better than the standard pumpkin, and your sewing level is fine for costume making.Fun!
    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help but love everything about that :) Quite a nice outfit under the costume as well ;)

    -Lara

    ReplyDelete