9/02/2011

Friday fun day

So much is going on all of a sudden! Life is about to get crazy.

1. Friends Allison and Mark are hanging out with us tonight. Grilling and socializing=love love!

2. Lunch with my ladies and Mike's old bible study guys since friends Tab and Andy are in town and we haven't seen them since Josie was born. What??

3. Game night tomorrow night!! Oh right. I need to make dessert of some kind. You know for once I might just make something out of the box, but I kind of feel like that would be betraying something (who knows what).

4. For the long weekend we are heading out to the lake!! It's not our last weekend or anything (please we are completely addicted) but its the last weekend before Fall is here with the wind and the leaves changing and the busy work life. Mike will get his fill of fishing and I will get my fill of being outside as much as possible!!

5. I lllove the weather lately. This is my favorite. Remember this post? Well I still feel that way. Maybe even more so this year because I have a little peanut to dress up and play with in the beautiful weather and upcoming holidays. Don't remember my peanut? Here she is, just resting from a hard play time.


6. Next week we have a bachelorette party to celebrate. I'm planning it (which is saying something since in the past I've always been the one having the showers and parties..weddings, babies... so now it is my turn to plan one. I'm pumped. But also a little nervous that it will royally suck).

Off to clean more of the house! I know right? I'm being productive. Unheard of.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look of your blog:) you are very busy! I'll be home for a few weeks soon so...I'd love to come see you!

    ReplyDelete