9/01/2011

By request

How unfair of me to mention things and not share the fun with you? Here are what my exciting comfy new shoes look like. I'm sure you've seen them before since a.) they are cheap b.) they are truly comfortable and c.) there is a target on every street corner these days.

Excuse the poor photography. Apparently Target doesn't sell them anymore... not on the website from Monday to today.
For the mani/pedi, I really want to find a nude color that I will like enough to buy. Last time I went, the color I got (saw it on the other nail lady) was not right on me and I didn't like it right off the bat. It was like a white color more than nude.


The first color is more pink, and definitely lighter. The second one is a lot closer to my skin color and isn't so girly pink. I know that it is hard to see on here, but tilting your screen might show the contrast more. If I'm going to spend $8.50 on a nail polish I better like it! (don't you love how cheap I am?)

This is the color (or close to it) that I got on my toes. Dark blue with a hint of green. LLLLOVE IT. I don't know if I will just get this again since I know what to expect or try something new again. I say again because I hardly ever do anything but red or reddish pink on my toes. This was really stepping out of my comfort zone. But come on. You knew this already.

I googled if Josie is too young to be in the bumbo chair. I didn't really find anything helpful, but I am guessing it wouldn't be a bad thing as long as she is supervised. She certainly has the strength to hold her head up for long periods of time, even though she's so young. She always lets me know when she is done with something. Thats one thing you don't have to worry about. She knows. and tells. She's really developing her cry to a perfection these days. Nice and loud, strong and ear piercing. :)

I learned this today from a friend that is a dental hygienist:

... I just thought I would let you know that you CAN get cavities from Diet pop (I know, it sucks! I LOVE DIET POP!!). If it has acid in it, It will still make you more susceptible to cavities. But, if you were to drink it fast and get it over with you would be less likely to get them. It's not the amount but how long you sip on it! Plus, because you were pregnant that also made you more susceptible to cavities, becuase your saliva changes and becomes more acidic! Just thought I would let you know...

Fascinating right?? And so disappointing. I do drink diet pop at least once a day, but hopefully me brushing/flossing more often will help out. I don't think I can just say good bye to diet coke yet and if I did I'd probably just replace it wil coffee or something else that isn't good. Oh corrupted world how you continue to get me with your chemicals...

I may or may  not be drinking a diet coke right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment