8/18/2011

Um really? Get it together lady.


These are the settings for me on the Weight Watchers website. Take note of a few things:

Losing or maintaining? Losing. (Used to be maintaining)
Nursing mom? Yes, but also supplementing (Used to be only nursing)
Target? 43 (Used to be 56!)

No wonder I gained weight this week.

56 points is a whole lot more than 43. I knew it seemed like a ridiculous amount, and when I stepped on the scale and saw a bigger number, I had to figure out what the heck was going on. So glad I figured this out now instead of weeks of frustration later. So now that we have that figured out....

Sadly, as previously mentioned, I gained weight this week instead of losing it. I am super bummed because I really want to get this going with a huge bang. It'd probably help if I jogged at a walking pace ran a bit more and maybe did some weight training at all. UUgh why is it so much work to look good?? :)

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, you can do it!! I get 29 points per day!! your points plus allowance will go down pretty quickly I'm sure. Just keep it up. Text me or call me if you ever need any help hun!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/19/2011

    Holy...I want 43 per day...I also only get 29... I should nurse something so I can eat more...

    ReplyDelete