7/19/2011

Heels

 




 Great news. My feet have finally returned to their previous size. I pushed my luck after getting everything on my list at Target (I didn't know how long I could push Josie's sleeping so well while out and about) and stopped by the shoes section on the way to the checkout. I was nervous to try shoes on since my fingers are still swollen and I can't get my wedding ring on yet.




I think my heart literally lept a little when the 8.5 fit! I tried on a couple, but then found a good solid pair of black heels that will work wonderfully when I go back to work. Lucky for me, I get to be in an office full time when I return, so I plan on wearing heels on a daily basis and my wardrobe needs some updating! All of my old shoes are stretched and worn out. I was overdue for new shoes before pregnancy, and then I pushed it and didn't buy any new shoes the entire 10 months. Who am I kidding though? My whole wardrobe needs an upgrade. One thing at a time.


Oh, did I mention I got these off the clearance rack for $17? Boring but perfect! Plain, smaller heel to avoid crazy pain, and professional. LOVE.

Word of the day: Push... I said it three times in this post! Sometimes my vocabulary is strangely limited.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/21/2011

    I am up for helping with the wardrobe update....mine needs one too!!

    ~Missy

    ReplyDelete