7/19/2011

Favicon creation

I have to confess that I would have never thought of this on my own. I got the idea from fellow blogger Kelsey @ http://2010yearoftheblog.blogspot.com/. I didn't even know what it was.

I'm talking about the favicon. The icon at the top next to the address line. Most of the time for Blogger it is the big white B with an orange background... the blogger symbol... but I wanted my own after seeing her make her own!!

So go and look. Can you see it? I am so clever, I know, with that capital D. It stands for Deyle in case you weren't sure. I feel more artistic already.

It took me forever but really it should have been simple.

More exciting is that I can now blog from my phone (no I have not upgraded to a fancy iPhone or anything fun like that). I can send picture messages to my blog so you all can keep up with what Josie is doing right now! This could be bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment