4/16/2011

2 months, wait what??

Things I need/want to get done before the baby is here:

  • Frame around window in her room
  • Buy replacement letters, paint them, hang them (boo failed attempt.. I need some motivation people)
  • Make fitted sheet for crib (times two, I'm too adventurous for my own good sometimes)
  • Get a rug
  • Have a baby shower or two
  • Find a place to put the toys she won't be old enough to use for a while
And those are just the things in the baby's room! There are so many other things... and I get a head of myself ever so quickly. Lets make this a bit less overwhelming...

Today I will mop the floor. I will also empty the hamper that is currently filled with the clothes I cannot wear now (out of sight out of mind thus far because I miss them, as shallow as that is).

My sister moved the dresser that was in there to our bedroom. Now there are four dressers in our room... it's getting comical up in there! I'm even hoping that Michael may have time clean out one or two of the "old" dressers so we can move those this weekend to our downstairs guest room. Rotating dressers just keeps the rooms taking turns with the humor. Someday maybe we'll have a normal amount of dressers per room?? What is the proper ratio for that anyway?

Rambling thoughts all day long about 30 topics a minute...exhausting!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/25/2011

    rooms that take turns having humor - what kind of metaphor is that? I vote 2 dressers per room as "normal"

    ReplyDelete