2/07/2011

We are having a...

Look at that beauty.


I even had the nurse check twice since I was so sure it was a boy.


Heartbeat.


The whole time she was moving and squirming around. We watched as she practically sucked her little thumb. So sweet!


So what do you think? Does she look like a Deyle or a Caron? 


I hope she doesn't look alien-like... She just wasn't cooperating enough to get a good profile shot.






We are so excited to start planning for a little baby girl!
Last big surprise: The name! Our little girl will be called Josephine (Josie) Grace. Cannot wait to meet her in just a few months!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! Congrats :) What a pretty name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Stenehjem2/07/2011

    so very excited for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/07/2011

    Even this old grandma can't believe how complete and precious she already is, and I've viewed our my own ultra sounds! If you ever want to know the sex of a baby, ask me and then take the opposite:)
    love,
    MOm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2/08/2011

    YUP!! So by mid June I will have a LITTLE GIRL sitting with me on the dock FISHING!

    Love love LOVE this!!!

    Grandpa Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/02/2011

    Sarah these pics are awesome!!! Sooo excited to see you in person and can't wait to see the little bundle of joy :)
    PS this is your old GCB friend, Jen ;)

    ReplyDelete