1/31/2010

Things I’ve learned:

1. Healthy food usually tastes gross, and is not actually filling even though I’m told frequently they are


2. As I’m aging, I’m actually LOSING my attention span which means I am getting more immature…backwards…


3. I feel the urge to dry heave when I watch people be greedy. For example, during our opening week at the bank, I had to resist the sick feeling I got when people would get 12 piggy banks, 8 cookbooks, and an entire bag of cheap grocery grab its even if they didn’t know what they were. What is wrong with people?


4. Exercising takes a lot of time, and cleaning my home comes in second. No question.


5. After holding a baby for just twenty minutes, I can determine if I am ready to be a parent. (The answer is no way, I run out of ideas of how to entertain it)


6. More than a house, I want a dog. But luckily I will be getting both soon.


7. Reading blogs is so much more fun than watching tv. Very addicting.


8. I am now a drummer, kind of.


9. I want to be a guitar player, but nobody will teach me. And the attention span thing doesn’t help…






To be continued… :)


2 comments:

  1. This is the first time i've read your blob sister. Is it bad that i find it funny? Maybe it just makes me feel good to know your goin back in age..it means we'll be the same evtually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete