2/21/2014

As promised: camera photo dump

{I realize this post is extremely boring for the majority of you. I won't be offended if you skip it, but there are a couple of gems amongst these few pictures... :)} 

There weren't as many pictures on my camera as I thought there were. Shame on me! I need to be using that fancy thing. It's juuuuuuuust.... (that's how Josie whines. Now I whine like that too.) that I have no inspiration thses days when we do the.same.thing. over and over again (read books, play with trucks, eat meals, repeat). I guess I'll need to try harder. But here are a few that I did find:

One of my best friends, Denise, came home for a couple of days. She's a keeper, that one. (also, ah, look! Proof that I cut my hair! But it's much shorter than even this now.)

A real smile! I could stare at this for hours. Also, she left that headband (hidden, but there) in her hair for the whole day. I never thought I'd see the day....

And... a fake smile. There are more of these than the real ones for the camera these days.Girl's got cheese.

We made cupcakes and the kids decorated them. By decorate, I mean I put the frosting on and they added sprinkles. It didn't go as I had hoped. They just wanted to eat them, not decorate them. 

...So I let them. It was still fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment