1/24/2014

Photo dump (but only a little bit)


I've been struggling lately. A combination of neediness from little children, winter blues, being house bound, not meeting goals that I am constantly setting for myself, and avoiding quiet time with the Lord (aka where I am held accountable for my actions) has really made me a hot mess. I'm working on it. Whew, it's a huge work in progress. Overwhelming, but doable. 


In the meantime, I have pictures. I am terrible (seriously, somebody either take the camera away or help me out!) at editing these pictures and have no idea how to properly use this fancy real camera. So Missy, if you are reading this, come over, any time, and save me.

Here they are: 

Look at that sister fascination.



And then... reversed. I love their love for each other. It's growing and growing and growing...



This is her "Jase from Duck Dynasty" face. Google it. She nailed it. All she's missing is the beard.



Look at this goofy face. No seriously, look at it.



I had to edit this so of course it's blah quality, but I just love the natural smile! 


And my favorite, because I finally got the settings kind of right, and then she's just cute: 





1 comment:

  1. love love love the pix. . .and sorry to say I can't appreciate your good/bad quality, just love the subjects and stories they tell:)

    ReplyDelete