6/12/2013

Lately

Wondering where we've been? Don't worry, all is well. There have been more days spent outside and doing other fun things and less days spent inside with nothing to do. Computer time is limited and I haven't felt the urge to write. It's not uncommon in the summer for bloggers to scale back a bit, and I guess I'm following suit, at least this week. 

I have been posting on instagram lately, though, so go ahead and follow me @msdeyle if you'd like to see the little updates along with the pictures of course!

We finally have some nice weather and I don't intend to waste it. 

We also will (hopefully) have some fun news soon. Don't you love when I leave you in suspense?


Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

1 comment:

  1. Jenifer Fontenot6/12/2013

    oooo the suspense! same here with the limited computer time lately, too much summer fun to be had!!

    ReplyDelete