4/08/2013

7 for Monday

1. I went to the gym yesterday to go to a step class. Let's just say that it wasn't pretty. I am more out of shape than ever before and pretty much watched the clock the whole time praying I'd make it through. I woke up this morning with sore ankles and arms (?) but I'm not deterred. I will be back!

2. Josie has been fighting this cold/eye tooth/toddler hormones head thing for over a week now and ohmygoodness it's been interesting. Sometimes we take two naps a day, sometimes we just go from one meltdown to another, and sometimes she's the happiest little girl (with the snottiest face ever). The good thing that has come from this is that she has finally learned how to blow her nose into a tissue when I hold it up for her. That's big as you fellow moms know.

3. I have a list of things to do that is overwhelming me right now. Like I can't even name everything that I want/need to do. My motivation is going strong while the girls are up and busy (when I can't do anything that isn't completely wrapped around htem) and then the minute I have time to do something, I get stressed out about what I should do first and end up doing nothing. Real productive.

4. Audrey has been on her formula/breast milk combo for a week now and she has visibly plumped up. It's cute to see those big cheeks but the reality that she is growing up so fast just kicked in. Agh formula how fast you make these babies grow, even if it is just out instead of up!

5. Hubby has been working on taxes this weekend and let me tell you, the amount we are paying in taxes is insane. Those that say that small businesses are the heart of America don't see this side, apparently. I'm surprised that as many small businesses stay in business because only getting to keep 60% of what you make makes just living tough. Thank God we are doing okay, but man, sometimes it seems like one wrong move and we'll be on the street. There isn't much room for error when you pay so much to the government.


6. On a lighter note, Josie is running around riding her"horse." Wish she'd use that "horse" to sweep the floors like it's intended!

7. I am obviously distracted. I think I corrected at least 10 typos in this short post opposed to the usual one or two. Sorry if I missed more than that!


Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

2 comments:

  1. Jenifer Fontenot4/08/2013

    1. Good job! Wish I could find some motivation.

    2. Snot sucks!! It is sooo nice when they can finally blow into the tissue.

    3. I'm feeling you on this one. Actually Jack is starting to entertain himself better so I've been getting more done. You will blink and Audrie will be almost two and things will be easier.

    4. Yay for chubby babies!!

    5. ugghhh taxes suck too!!

    6. hehehe! That's funny!

    7. I only noticed one that you missed, but who cares! I hardly ever proofread my posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a cold and eye teeth together too... WORST two weeks! She was so sad :( CONGRATS on the nose blowing!

    ReplyDelete