9/25/2012

SAHM thoughts

I've read a couple of posts by other bloggers about not feeling satisfied with the ins and outs of being a stay at home mom. Every time I read it, I think to myself, "Do I feel this way? Is that me, too?" But honestly? So far I can say no. I'm only five months in but I'm not sick of it. I don't wake up thinking of my tedious tasks ahead or dread the "boring routine" that we have. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of most of the chores that need to be done, but I know it's my job to do them and I'm not going to complain about that right this very moment.

Life will change soon, so very soon, and we'll reevaluate then, but for now, I'm good. I know without a doubt that this is where God wants me, and for that I am thankful. I haven't always known where I am supposed to be and it's honestly a relief to just know that this is right for now. It could change, but for now, this is right.

On another note, we had Jo's 15 month appointment and I'll have an update on that soon. My blood pressure has been consistently low (back to normal) so I'm not as worried about that, and I'm trying to reduce my sugar intake to a more "normal" amount while drinking my weight in water. 

I do miss my pumpkin creamer with coffee in the morning though... thankfully this baby girl is worth giving up caffeine for. Plus it's only 6 more weeks!!



Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

2 comments:

  1. so glad that the BP is down and that you are secure in knowing you are where He wants you.  I just feel good knowing you get to spend time with Josie.  Maybe you will learn to appreciate a lo-cal creamer:) 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenak249/25/2012

    My husband and I are currently trying to work things out so that I can join the SAHM team! I'm so excited about it! I know that this is what God wants for me right now, to refocus on Him, my family, and my home!!

    ReplyDelete