3/25/2012

Keeping You Happy

I figure I should post something at some point... just to keep you (10) readers happy. :)


I love that she loves books. Maybe someday she'll even like to read them! (I'd make the pictures bigger, but the quality is lacking a bit so we'll leave them little)





And on a side note, my aunt came to town and had a good trip down memory lane. This is hubby's '69 Studebaker; he was glad to give her the opportunity to remember her youth.


We had a good but uneventful weekend. The chilly weather threw a kink in my lack of plans, but it turned out okay for us! I just started the laundry about an hour ago so it might not get done til next weekend. Why do I do this to myself??







Want to leave a comment? Click on the title of this post and scroll to the bottom. You'll see the comment section there. Can't wait to read what you have to say!

4 comments:

  1. She empties the book box like it's her mission, just like you did with my book shelf.  It's great that you have so many books. I also love the curve of her cheek and the pony tail that is so long and thick!  Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyllis Borud3/25/2012

    I love the car Lynne and you look good in it...   Love u, Phyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to give up more shelving for her (and her books) on my bookshelf as she gets taller and more curious than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her little pony tail.  :-)

    ReplyDelete