11/15/2011

The story of the best meal ever

Today Josie got the best meal of her life (because it was from Daddy)
so. much. food.
At times, she was overwhelmed but the excitement of Daddy doing it kept her going.
"You are the best at this!"
The hand, at times, seems like a good alternative to food.
Daddy takes it away, but is always sure to replenish the little lady with more food before panic sets in.

To prove that he was the true feeder making her so happy.
I asked him to smile. This is what I got.
I asked him to smile with teeth. This is what I got...

Great family, agreed?


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/15/2011

    Love the pictures, she must have really swallowed? I really should print the one of her grinning for my mom. . .I guess she got an 8x10 frame so Josie will be on display.
    Nice commentary - I do love the words you put in that little mind:)
    love,
    grammy

    ReplyDelete