2/13/2012

Quick weekend update

I ran outside this  weekend and didn't get sick. Also, I learned that I really need to work on speed since I was only averaging at about a twelve minute mile. Lame. Well at least I went out and did it.

Josie is back to her happy smiley self. It's wonderful and I feel like it must be summer mixed with my birthday mixed with the best part of every day because that's how much better she is.

I had a three day weekend. Best weekend.

Its already the  middle of February and you know what? I'm okay with that because  I've lost ten lbs as of this morning! It is so nice to hit this milestone, finally. It seemed to take forever. Hopefully the next ten will come off a little faster than three months since I've got this thing really rolling now.

Here we sit, watching cars drive by. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment