2/14/2012

Bath time + Bed Time = Fail (should be win!!)

What's missing in that equation? Because it is not right. It's like deja vu. I hate using the cry it out method, but nothing is working. Food? check. Bottle nice and warm as a night cap? check. Clean diaper? check. Warm room but not baking hot? check. Sound machine with just enough light to not be scary? check. The only thing we can think of is that it's too late. So we'll start creeping the bedtime up a bit. Again.


We're. all. so. tired.


My sweet hubby brought home Johnny Carino's (italian) food and some dark chocolate (favorite!) with a sweet card that was perfect.  He also got Josie a card asking if she would be his Valentine. Of course, she said yes. Then she screamed for two hours while I tried everything to get her to sleep. Fun night at our house!


I wish she'd be this happy as I was laying her down to go to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment