1/14/2011

Pointless doctor's appt done.

I had my doctor's appointment on Wednesday. No excessive waiting, no big news, no bad news.

Baby's heartbeat is loud and strong at about 140 bpm. Could be a boy?? I don't understand why the two are related but that's what I've heard.

Next appointment: February 7th. I cannot wait for this one!!


Besides that, this weekend I'm working on clearing out the junk room/guest bedroom to turn it into the beginning of a baby room. I think I might even have my super ambitious mom here to help!

Maybe you all will get some pictures :).

Happy Friday!

Edit: Timestamp was for 5:45 AM? I got up and walked on my treadmill but lets be honest. I was not up and ready by then! A little investigation shows my setting were set to pacific time. hm... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment