9/18/2011

Wedding numero uno

Josie's first wedding this weekend! Mike's cousin got married and we got to celebrate with them. The wedding was soooo classy and I couldn't help but get some pictures to show you all. 

The bell's note says "To witness a moment of true wedded bliss, ring this bell for bride & groom to kiss!" The boxes had kisses in them and the colors for the wedding were silver and purple - so elegant.

 Josie was good for the most part, although she had to "be excused" from the wedding with daddy because she wanted all the attention and it was not her day. She hasn't learned the rules with that yet. :)

 After seeing these bird houses everywhere, I have decided that along with my hunt for ceramic pineapples, I also would love a big old fashioned bird cage for on top of the piano.
 Mmm. . .





Dancing queen, but wobbly like she's drunk. She'll get it down sometime.

 So sad because nobody would dance with me. I won in the end though; they all hit up the dance floor at some point of the evening. Why is dancing so much fun, you say? Because you get a work out and you have the most fun ever.





Eventually, the whole Deyle clan joined us way in the back corner of the room. Fun group, I must say!




At this point my feet were itching to dance so the camera was ditched and the dance floor was conquered. That was a great warm-up wedding to the next one which is next week! Bring it on Chelsie and Tony!

No comments:

Post a Comment